Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

Mystery Shawl




Just finished clue 2b of the mystery shawl. Clue 3 comes out tomorrow. Yea! :)
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mysteryshawlalong/

Here are some pictures of the shawl so far, just taken at my office. Forgive the lack of photo professionalism. :)

The yarn I'm using is a mystery acrylic that feels like wool. I got a very big cone of this yarn from a friend of mine, for free. Of course, I couldn't pass it up. I usually don't like acrylic. I took it to my LYS, to show the owner what I've been working on, and she thought it was wool. We did the burn test, and the yarn piece disappered completely.

I am enjoying this mystery knitting. Many thanks to Renee, the list mom, for doing this.

Take care all,

Rosane.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?