Saturday, October 01, 2005

 

Lyra mia


Here are some pictures of my Lyra, a design by Herbert Niebling.

The yarn I'm using is Jaegerspun Zephyr, cobalt blue. Rows 1 through 6 were knitted with size 2 double pointed needles. Then I switched to size 3 needles, simply because I didn't have any size 2 circs and I wanted to use two circular needles instead of the dpns. However, these were short circs. So on row 31, I again switched needles, to a size 4.

I am about to start row 71, on size 5 needles. This, I am doing on purpose. Hopefully, I won't have any trouble with the next set of leaves binding during blocking time.

Take care all,

Rosane.





Comments:
I stumbled upon your blog. What lovely handicraft!
 
Welcome to Team NEW YORK! I hope you will post progress on your Olympic project so we can all cheer you on!!! Good luck!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?